- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earthquake in Georgia everal dozens of houses2009-09-08 18:31
Several dozens of houses were damaged in result of the earthquake in Georgia last night, people left homeless will be temporarily displaced in tents, stated Vice PM, Minister for regional Development David Tkeshelashvili, currently staying in the epicenter - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last night, at appr. 2:42 a/m/ [local time] an earthquake took place in Georgia - GeorgiaTimes reporter. According to Tbilisi seismologist station, the epicenter was appr. 86 miles away from Tbilisi, in West Georgia, not so far from Oni [Racha-Lechkhumi region]. Shock were felt in South Ossetia, South of Russia, in some Armenian cities [Vanadzor, Alaverdi, Gyumri]
"Since the moment of earthquake Georgian authorities receive information from all localities, in particular from Oni region and Imereti. The earthquake was large. Several dozens of houses were damaged. Special group aimed to rendered aid to aggrieved population, was established ", Tkeshelashvili informed.
According to Rustavi 2 messages, in Oni region 200 houses were damaged and are no longer suitable for living. The extraordinary staff was established in the region, in the families left homeless would be tented.