- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another earthquake in Georgia2009-09-09 10:34
Last night one more relatively large earthquake occurred in Georgia: 6-point shocks at 10:10 p.m. [local time], with epicenter in Oni region again.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Specialists believe that shock was a continuation of yesterday's 8-point one. They said usually after a major earthquake weak shocks continue for som e time, most part of them are not felt, but some can be quite hard.
On September 8th, at appr. 2:42 a/m/ [local time] an earthquake took place in Georgia - GeorgiaTimes reporter. According to Tbilisi seismologist station, the epicenter was appr. 86 miles away from Tbilisi, in West Georgia, not so far from Oni [Racha-Lechkhumi region]. Shock were felt in South Ossetia, South of Russia, in some Armenian cities [Vanadzor, Alaverdi, Gyumri]. Power lines, roads, dozens of houses were damaged in Oni region.
Last night's earthquake wasn't felt in Tbilisi.