- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New shocks in Oni region2009-09-09 11:46
Representative of Center of Seismic Monitoring stated the earthquake was registered at 6:37 a.m. [local time]. This time it was minor and not felt in Tbilisi - RIA Novosti.
It has been the third earthquake for a bit more than a day. The first, major one occurred at Tuesday night, its repercussions were felt in Tbilisi, in South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Armenia, North Caucasus. No victims, but many buildings were damaged The Ministry of press and Mass Communications of South Ossetia states that in Kvaisa town [Dzhava region] shocks continue. Yesterday at about 10:30 p.m. people had to leave their houses, as many houses were damaged beyond repair, said Inal Ostayev, the head of local administration. He added that residents of Kvaisa are dsposed in tents near their houses.
Last night one more relatively large earthquake occurred in Georgia: 6-point shocks at 10:10 p.m. [local time], with epicenter in Oni region again.