- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia to conduct a guest sitting in Racha2009-09-09 12:24
On September 10th the government of Georgia will conduct a guest sitting in Racha region, aggrieved in the earthquake, said president Saakashvili at yesterday's meeting with Georgian diplomats.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He explained that the government must surely conduct a sitting in Racha to make specific decisions on site.
"The earthquake made a serious damage to the country's economy. Hundereds of houses in Racha ruined, buildings damaged in neighbouring Imereti", Saakashvili explained.
He promised that aggrieved citizens would receive aid from the state, but the government must not confine itself only to it.
"Racha residents must know that the government remembers them and thinks how to make the region richer", the President said and ordered Georgian diplomats to lure foreign investors in the region.