- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval supplied via new gas pipeline2009-09-09 13:36
After several days' break gas again flows into the capital of South Ossetia. According to Energetika company, Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline was started filling with gas last evening. Now gas is flowing to city districts - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gas supplies were stopped on Setember 4th . According to South Ossetian government's press service, it can be explained with technical reasons - switching the distribution net from one pipeline to the other.
Now the Tskhinval is supplied with Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline, operating since August 26th.
Previously, in result of negotiations the firstly announced price decreased from 13 [41 cent] to 7 [22 cent] roubles per cubic meter. For consumers the price will be 4.18 roubles [appr. 13 cent], the rest will be paid from the republic's budget", South Ossetian PM Brovtsev explained.