- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO experts arrived in Georgia2009-09-09 16:05
NATO experts in logistic and defense planning issues arrived in Georgia with a three-day official visit. The aim of the visit is to promote further development of the Georgian Armed Forces. NATO consultants will provide assistance to the Ministry of Defense in introduction of modern military educational and training system - the Ministry of Defense of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meetings with the Georgian colleagues are held within the framework of program, initiated by NATO-Georgia cooperation.
In the course of the visit, discussion will focus on defense planning and logistic issues. The sides must consider the need of elaborating strategic-conceptual documents, training programs and methodology.
Experts will also provide relevant recommendations to assist the Georgian side in introducing military education and training system interoperable with NATO standards.