- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze to visit Azerbaijan next week2009-09-09 17:19
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, will head for Azerbaijan with a visit on September 14th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the visit he will conduct a meeting with Elmar Mamedyarov, his Azerbaijanian counterpart, Novosti-Gruzia report alluding to the Georgian Foreign Minister.
Other details of the trip are being specified.
Azerbaijanian delegation, headed by Niyaz Safarov, the deputy Minister of economic Development, is currently staying in Tbilisi. Today it is expected to visit Poti.
According to delegation representative, investors and businesspeople of Azerbaijan show special interest to functioning of free industrial zones, created in Georgia, and will visit Poti one for introduction purposes.
Yesterday Zurab Pololikashvili, the minister of economic Development of Georgia, and Niyaz Safarov opened a Tbilisi representative office of Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Fund (AZPROMO).
At the opening ceremony Pololikashvili said Georgia and Azerbaijan are strategic partners and deepen cooperation in economy and business spheres.
AZPROMO representative office will present Azerbaijanian investors detailed information on processes happening in Georgian economy, favor luring tourists not only from Azerbaijan, but from other countries as well. It will work in fields of export promotion, cooperate in spheres of IT, agriculture and construction.