- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to boycott the Olympics in Sochi2009-09-10 10:54
Georgian authorities made a statement on possible boycott to Sochi-2014 Olympics, stated Akaki Minashvili, the chairman of the parliamentary Committee for International Affairs - gazeta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Olympic games are the symbol of peace. Hosting such an event s an ambiguous moment for the country which in the 21st century changed borders with the use of force and ethnic cleansings", he added.
In November 2008 Georgia turned to the International Olympic Committee with a request to shift Olympics-2014 from Sochi.