- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian TV deprived of live air in Public TV2009-09-10 12:21
Political Week program, shown on Sundays in Public TV of Georgia, and popular with population, will be closed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The contract with the program moderator, Inga Grigolia, was decided to be annulled due to legal flaws, the Vzglyad reports citing to Georgian mass media.
Opposition and independent experts regard it only as pretence.
The program was, in fact, the only one in nation-wide channels, where opposition could speak in live air.
Now it will be possible in Maestro and Caucasia channels, but they both has a very small area of coverage.