- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia is grateful to Venezuela for recognition2009-09-10 14:22
Sergey Bagapsh, the President of Abkhazia, is grateful to Venezuela for recognition of independency of his country and the Republic of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I would like to express my gratitude from behalf of all the people of Abkhazia to Hugo Chavez, the leader of Venezuela, for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", he claimed today.
Sokhumi is ready to develop close economic and political ties with Caracas - Interfax.
Previously Georgia Times reported that at today's negotiations with Russian President Dmitri Medevedev, Hugo Chavez, his Venezuelan counterpart, claimed about recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia by his country.
"Now I'd like to take the opportunity and claim that Venezuela joins the recognition of independency of republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia", Chavez said.
Venezuela followed the suit of Russia and Nicaragua.