- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Latvian Foreign Minister held a meeting with Bakradze2009-09-10 15:59
Maris Riekstins, the Foreign Minister of Latvia, after the meeting with his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze held negotiations with Speaker David Bakradze - Georgia Times reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed a wide range of bilateral and multilateral cooperation issues, including the necessity to deepen interparliamentary relations.
According to Riekstins, his country is interested in Georgia's integration in European and Atlantic structures, and is ready to render technical assistance at the expert level.
Questions of visa regime simplification, free trade between Georgia and Baltic states, situation in conflict area, Georgian-Russian relations were discussed.
Today Maris Riekstins will be received by President Mikheil Saakashvili, PM Nika Gilauri. Tomorrow he will meet with representative of the EUMM.