- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia and Nicaragua signed agreement to establish relations2009-09-11 10:47
Abkhazia and Nicaragua signed agreement on establishment of diplomatic relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Sergey Shamba, the Abkhaz Foreign Minister, the republic's delegation is currently in Latin America.
Yesterday they held meetings with Nicaraguan President and signed the due accord - Interfax.
Shamba mentioned today the diplomats must visit Caracas and hold meetings with Venezuelan leaders. "Issue of signing agreement will also be discussed there", Shamba said.
Previously Georgia Times reported that at yesterday's negotiation s with Dmitri Medvedev, the President of Russia, Hugo Chavez, his Venezuelan counterpart, declared his country's decision to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Venezuela followed the suit of Russia and Nicaragua.