- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty invited Chavez to visit South Ossetia2009-09-11 11:30
Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia, is grateful to the people of Venezuela and its leader Hugo Chavez for recognition of his state and Abkhazia - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We didn't doubt Venezuela would make this principal step and now officially invite Hugo Chavez to visit South Ossetia ", Kokoyty said.
According to the South Ossetian leader, Hugo Chavez is a "very respected in Caucasus and in South Ossetia person, very courageous and decent ". "With his actions he proved he's a true leader and champion for justice", Kokoyty highlighted.
In his view, Chavez' support "clearly shows there are healthy and progressive forces in the world, which are favoring stabilization and settlement in conflict areas".
Venezuela's decision proves that Moscow-initiated process of independence recognition is inevitable, Kokoyty mentioned, and concludes that counts on "independency recognition from a number of Latin American and European countries".