- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to resume protest actions on Monday2009-09-11 15:19
Pro-opposition youth movements of Georgia declared their intention to resume protest actions on September 14th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Jaba Jishkariani, the November 7th movement activist, said actions will be radical disregard the toughened legislation on staging protest actions. "We can strive with the present-day Georgian regime only with radical actions", he said.
According to Jishkariani, in end September a large-scale protest action will be held near the Parliament. Before that series of pickets of defense, security and law enforcement structures and central TV companies are planned to be staged.