- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia approved new ambassador to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan2009-09-11 16:01
Paata Kalanadze was confirmed the ambassador to Kazakstan and Kyrgystan at today's plenary sitting of the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Recently he has been the director of the Consular Department of the georgian Foreign Ministry - Novosti-Gruzia.
88 MPs voted for.
Currently the chargé d'affaires (ad interim) of Georgia to the two states is Zurab Kozmava. The previous Ambassador Extraordinary and plenipotentiary was Zyrab Shugaya.
In 1998 Paata Kalanadze was appointed the consul of Georgian embassy in Israel, in 2001 - the director of department for relations with the EU. In 2002-2006 Kalanadze was the senior councellor in Georgian embassy in Benilux country and representative office of Georgia to the EU, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary envoy, chargé d'affaires (ad interim) of Georgia to Benilux countries.