- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Coming Geneva talks to be devoted to humanitarian issues2009-09-11 17:01
The seventh round of Geneva talks on situation in Caucasus stabilization will be held on September 17th and devoted to humanitarian issues, today's statement of the Russian Foreign Ministry states - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As before, the discussion will be held in the format of two working groups: on security issues and on humanitarian topics. The priorities of the Russian side are still focused on finding a reliable solution of specific security issues of the region. That's the aim of all Russian practical proposals in Geneva, in the first line, of draft non0use of force agreements between Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia", the Ministry says.
Geneva Talks' participants enjoy equal rights. They are delegations of Abkhazia, Georgia, Russia, the USA, South Ossetia, also representatives of the EU, the UN, the OSCE.
The sixth round was held in July.