- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites celebrated the beginning of new studying year with an action2009-09-14 17:05
Leaders of Labor party held a meeting near the building of Ministry of Education.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was a protest action against the "destructive policy" of the Ministry in education sphere, as the political secretary of Party Giorgi Gugava stated.
Laborites proposed to re-establish studying of basics of religion and to give out sets of textbooks for free.
If the government doesn't realize the demands of the party, Laborites will continue protest actions, Gugava said.