- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Blast in Zugdidi railway station2009-09-15 11:19
Today in the early morning an explosion occured in Zugdidi railway station. According to Rustavi-2, it happened when a passenger train heading for Tbilisi was passing by.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The blast happened in the last carriage of a train, only one passenger was in, and he wasn't injured.
Criminalists are working on site. Railway workers are recovering damaged railway track.
Presumably it was TNT laid under the railtrack that exploded.
Let us remind that on 11th of July three blasts happened in Zugdidi. According to Georgian MIA, the first explosion happened five minuets before midnight on a territory of a railroad terminal in the carriage of goods train. As a consequence of explosion 58 year old Shalva Okromchedlishvili was heavily injured. Half an hour later on 00.25 AM of July 11th, the second blast happened. A bomb was placed in a garbage container. The third blast occured on 02.50 AM on a territory of a paper factory. A truck placed near local police station exploded.