- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia demands to recognize Russia as “aggressor”officially2009-09-15 12:06
The Supreme Council of the "alternative' government of Abkhazia, acting in Tbilisi, today spread a statement over the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by Venezuela.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the document, Venezuela and Nicaragua "under dictation of Kremlin committed a highest crime of recognizing Russia-occupied Georgian regions, where barbaric ethnic cleansing took place".
The Supreme Council of the "alternative" government of Abkhazia addresses the world community and demands to recognize Russia as "aggressor" officially.
The statement highlights that in conditions of the "Russian occupation" the return of refugees to Abkhazia and South Ossetia is impossible.
At the same time, at the UN General Assembly 63rd session, held a few days ago, a Georgia-proposed draft resolution was adopted. It implies unconditional and safe return of refugees. The paragraphs of the resolution will be discussed at Geneva Talks.