- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian border guards to detain vessels violating Abkhazian border2009-09-15 13:03
FSS RF border guard service will detain vessels violating Abkhazian sea border, stated Victor Trifanov, the head of the coastal guard department of the FSS RF [Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation] - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Evgheniy Inchin, the deputy head of border guard service of the FSS RF stated that Russian coastal guard together with Abkhazian colleagues will secure vessels entering Abkhazian waters, from detainments by the Georgian side.
He added it was implied by the agreement of Moscow and Sokhumi on guarding border.
Georgian regards Abkhazia as own constituency and regards delivery of goods to Abkhazia without Tbilisi's permission as a crime. Since beginning of 2009 23 vessels has been detained, out of them 4 - for violation of the rules of entering the "occupied territories".
In response to the statement of the Russian border guard service Georgia noted Tbilisi would regard actions of Russian coastal guard as piracy.