- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia signed agreements on military cooperation with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-09-15 14:54
"We've just signed agreements on military cooperation. It's the first step in development of military cooperation between our countries", he said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"These agreements are directed on ensuring security of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, signing these is an important event in the lives of our countries", the Minister said - ITAR TASS.
The agreements were signed for 49 years with automatic extension for 5-year periods. They imply concordance of military security reinforcement issues, exchange of proposals in sphere of defense and security, concordance of actions to ensure security and control of air space, ensuring security in sea [in Abkhazia].
The documents, signed by Defense Ministers of all the three sides, also imply establishment of joint troops both in peaceful and war time.
In the nearest time Russia will sign agreements on military and technical cooperation with Abkhazia and South Ossetia, said today Anatoliy Serdyukov, the Minister of Defense of Russia.