- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departed for Geneva2009-09-16 10:31
This morning Georgian delegation departed for Geneva to participate in another round of negotiations on security issues and stability in Caucasus. The delegates: Georgi Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister, Georgi Baramia and Dimitri Sanakoyev, the heads of alternative governments of Abkhazia and South Ossetia respectively.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry data, one of the main topics for consideration will be the Georgian draft of the resolution on return of refugees, recently adopted by the UN GA.
Another round of Geneva Talks with participation of Georgia, Russia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia begins on September 17th . Tina Kaidanow, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, who was staying in Tbilisi for two days conducting meetings with government and opposition, will also take part in negotiations.