- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two auctions held in the National Bank2009-09-16 16:14
According to the Ministry of finance of Georgia, at today's auction #7 treasury bills with 182 days of security term, at the par value of GEL 10 mln [appr USD 6 mln]were presented. Four commercial banks participated in the auction. The demand amounted GEL 27.2 mln, only one out of 15 bids was satisfied.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the auction#8 treasury bills at the par value of GEL 10 mln and 364 days of security term were presented. Three commercial banks participated, the demand amounted GEL 23 mln, 2 out of 12 bids satisfied.
The auction #9 will be held on September 23rd , equities at the par value of GEL 10 mln will be presented.