- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Money transfers to Georgia still decreasing2009-09-16 17:34
In August 2009 money transfers to Georgia from abroad amounted USD 75 mln - by USD 4.4 mln [5.6 per cent] less than in July 2009.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the National Bank of Georgia, it's mainly due to decreased transfers from Russia - by USD 3.2 mln, and amounted USD 40 mln.
Transfers from Ukraine decreased by USD 300 000 and amounted USD 6.3 mln, the same numbers with Italy and Turkey.
In August 2009 USD 5.6 mln were transferred from Georgia abroad - by USD 1.5 mln less than in July.
The decrease of money transfers to Georgia from abroad began in August 2008, when USD 73.8 mln were received - by USD 23.7 mln less than in July 2008.