- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gazprom and South Ossetia to agree on price for gas2009-09-16 18:25
In nearest future Gazprom and the government of South Ossetia will sign an agreement on establishment of a joint enterprise for operation of Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline. Also, in nearest weeks the sides will sign a contract on the price for gas for South Ossetia, said SO PM Vadim Brovtsev - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today, in Gazprom office, a working meeting of Alexey Miller, Gazprom head, with leaders of the republic. The sides discussed plans for further cooperation and terms of supplies. Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, expressed his gratitude to Gazprom for having built Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline in short terms.
"The Russian company fully and in time complied with its obligations on gas pipeline construction and beginning of supplies," Kokoyty said. He added that the economy of the country is gradually recovering, and in nearest time South Ossetia will itself pay for gas.
Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline was opened on August 26th . Previously gas flow had been received via Georgia.