- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kakha Bendukidze to become a television anchorman?2009-09-17 12:10
Kakha Bendukidze, the ex-State minister for Economic Reforms, ex-Russian tycoon, can become a TV anchorman, the VZGLYAD reports citing to Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He is expected to conduct Night Talks in public TV of Georgia. Its present-day anchorman is Giya Bugadze, the head of Academy of Arts, Bendukidze will be the second anchorman.
Though officially Bendukidze has no post in the government, opposition assures he controls processes in the national economy and accuses of lobbying Russia's interests.