- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze met with U.S. Congressmen2009-09-17 16:44
Giorgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia held a meeting with U.S. Congressmen. Messages came that at the NATO autumn session issues connected with Georgia, will be discussed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The office of the State Minister reported that the negotiations were held in the course of Baramidze's working visit to the USA, started earlier this week. By that time the State Minister has held several meeting with the U.S. government representatives - Novosti-Gruzia.
Issues of Georgian-Russian conflict, implementation of steps to "de-occupy the occupied territories of the country" and necessity of the "continuation of non-recognition of independency of the occupied territories" were discussed.
The office of the State Minister also mentions the Congressmen expressed wish to visit Georgia with a number of colleagues in April 2010.