- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine may recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia after elections2009-09-17 17:21
After presidential elections Ukraine may recognize the independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, said Anatoliy Tolstoukhov, the Ukrainian MP [party of regions], the ex-minister of Yanukovich's government - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's very pleasant to hear when countries like Venezuela recognize independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, but more important is to have the process in post-Soviet space. Ukraine can say its word in regard of independency recognition of these states".
In August 2008 Victor Yanukovich, the leader of Party of regions and the presidential candidate, claimed that Ukraine must consider the will of South Ossetian and Abkhazian people and recognize their independency. "Proclaiming Kosovo's independency without Serbia's agreement in fact ruined the order in the issue of inviolability of frontiers, established after WWII. I believe that we must act exactly as the West acted in regard to Kosovo's recognition - without double standards ".