- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Free industrial zones can be established only in four Georgian cities2009-09-17 18:25
Establishment of so-called free industrial zones will be allowed only in four Georgian cities. The due law will be amended to define the remissible number of free industrial zones in the territory of the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the parliamentary committee for economy fields and economy policy discussed the government-initiate package of amendments.
Irakli Gvaradze, the deputy Minister of Finance, presented the document to MPs. According to the initiative, FIZes can be established in Poti, Kutaisi, Batumi and Tbilisi, 2 are planned in Kutaisi, 1 in each of the 3 other cities.
Alongside with the document Gvaladze presented the due amendments to the tax code. The Committee approved the draft amendments and backed its consideration at the plenary meeting.