- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Next round of Geneva Talks to be held on Novemeber 11th2009-09-18 11:37
In the course of the 8th round the sides intend to discuss the final variant of the document on security provision mechanisms, in detail describing measures to ensure security in South Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian side, no agreement on the document was reached in the course of the 7th round. The EU representative, Pierre Morel, mentioned that more important thing were discussed - stability and humanitarian aid provision, also specific mechanisms to prevent incidents.
Geneva Talks started in October 2008, and the only result of the previous meetings was a document with proposals on joint incident prevention and response in Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.