- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is ready to accept missile defense2009-09-18 12:32
According to Kakha Gogolashvili, a Georgian expert, believes that Georgia is "an important place" for deployment of intermediate-range missiles. In this way the political scientist commented the USA's decision not to deploy missile defense complexes in Eastern Europe - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gogolashvili says the effectiveness of missile defense in Caucasus is important for European countries located near Tblack Sea. Besides, Georgia's security will be "on a higher level" with American missile defense objects.
Not so long ago Ian Fisher, the PM of the Czech Republic confirmed that the U.S. President Barack Obama informed him of the renunciation of his country from deployment of the U.S. missile defense radar station in the republic.