- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One killed in collision of plant in Tbilisi2009-09-18 13:10
One dead body found in the ruins of the former concrete plant in Tbilisi, which collided last evening.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The victim is 33-year old Zaza Tediashvili, the resident of Rustavi.
All the rest, found in the ruins, managed to survive - the Vzglyad.
The plant collided last evening, in the course of the works on demolition of the 6-storey building of the plant, which hadn't worked.
According to tentative information, it collided because of the demolition rules violation. Investigation to reveal exact reasons of the accident has already begun.