- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO proposes Russia to assess threats of the 21st century together2009-09-18 15:36
Russia and NATO should assess security threats and challenges of the 21st century together, said Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Alliance's Secretary General at the press conference in Brussels - RIA Novosti. Previously he mentioned that intended to persuade Russia that integration of Ukraine and "I would like Russia and NATO to agree to carry out a joint review of the new 21st Century security challenges, to serve as a firm basis for our future co-operation," he said - BBC. "gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We spend too much energy on what divides us. We should instead focus on what unites us," Rasmussen added.
The new Secretary General started work on August 3rd and the same day announced that normalization of relations with. Russia is one of the main priorities for the Alliance. The relations between the bloc and Russia worsened after the August 2008 events in South Ossetia.