- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: economic freedom course must be continued2009-09-18 16:45
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, at the meeting with the economical team of the government underlined that Georgia is 11th in the rating of countries with most favorable climate for doing business, but stressed the necessity to get in the list of 10 or even 5 countries with free economy - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We created such a possibility now, and it must become irreversible", he said. He set the task for the officials: to present the next stage of economic program to be considered by the Parliament and international organizations. "We must create strong guarantees for property, for investments; and for improvement of economic condition of the society", the President noted.
According to Saakashvili, though economic indexes of Georgia improved "pockets of people are still empty", and therefore course of economic freedom must be continued, additional legal stimuli for development of economy must be created.
Nika Gilauri, the PM, promised that new legislative proposals will be ready to the end of the month.