- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU will simplify, but not abolish visa regime for the “Eastern Partners”2009-09-18 18:30
The EU is ready to simplify, but not abolish the visa regime for the Eastern Partnership participant countries, said Giovanni Cremonini, the administrator of the European policy of neighborhood office - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The partners pay much attention to issues of illegal migration and people sale, and the EU would like to simplify the entrance to the European Union countries, he said.
However, he mentioned the visa regime will only be simplified.
Cremonini mentioned the Eastern Partnership has two approaches to the relations : bilateral and multilateral.
The latter is based on the 4 platforms: democracy, economic integration, energy issues, inter-state ties.
On the basis of these platforms the rules corresponding the European legislation are presented, exchange of experience is conducted and passed to Eastern Partnership participant countries, he added.