- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President and the Foreign Minister of Georgia will hold meetings in the USA2009-09-21 10:43
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, and Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister, are staying in the USA with a visit. They will participate in the 64th session of the UN General Assembly, the President of Georgia will deliver a speech.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The visit began on September 20th and will last to September 27th both will conduct important negotiations. The President and the Foreign Minister are planned to meet with Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Secretary General of NATO, and Javier Solana, the EU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy.
Grigol Vashadze will conduct separate meetings, including the ones with his counterparts from Hungary, Cyprus, Austria, Sweden, Egypt, Latvia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Congo, also with Daniel Fried m the U.S. special representative, Richard J. Sideman, the chairman of the American Jewish Committee.
In the course of the visit Vashadze will participate in GUAM ministerial, and will meet with Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Moldova. Alexander Nalbandov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, will participate in the meeting of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation member countries foreign Ministers.
Besides, the Georgian delegation will participate in the ministerial, devoted to 60th anniversary of Geneva Convention adoption, to be held in the UN headquarters.