- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia conducts negotiations on double taxation prohibition with nine countries2009-09-21 12:33
The government of Georgia conducts a number of events to improve the investment environment, including g the aspect of double taxation prohibition, the report of the government for the first half of 2009, presented for Parliament's consideration, says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the document, negotiations on signing the agreement on double taxation prevention are now being conducted with the 9 countries. The accord with four has already been inked and must be ratified. The agreement with 26 countries was signed and is now valid.
At today's sitting of the parliamentary bureau the parliament will define the format to consider the government's report. The Cabinet promises to provide reports twice a year.