- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili to hold a meeting with Obama2009-09-21 13:27
Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, and his spouse Sandra Roelofs, are invited by the U.S. President to the official dinner - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The First Lady of Georgia has been staying in the USA for a week so far. She participated in the charitable eve of the medical circles and was awarded with Crystal Phoenix for significant contribution in Georgian-American relations.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, and Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister, are staying in the USA with a visit. They will participate in the 64th session of the UN General Assembly, the President of Georgia will deliver a speech.
The visit began on September 20th and will last to September 27th both will conduct important negotiations. The President and the Foreign Minister are planned to meet with Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Secretary General of NATO, and Javier Solana, the EU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy.