- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian General Staff against deployment of missile defense in Caucasus2009-09-21 17:04
"We treat everything concerning missile defense, negatively. The only form of work in this field can be co-operation," said Nikolai Makarov, the Chief of General Stuff. He added that Moscow made no decision on deployment of Iskander, theater ballistic missile system in Kaliningrad region - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, he mentioned the USA didn't renounce the missile defense but substitute the complexes with "marine component".
Previously Georgia times reported that in the course of new U.S. missile defense architecture Pentagon plans to deploy radars of early warning of launches in Caucasus instead of the Czech Republic.
According to James Cartwright, current Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the new architecture implies relocation of radar working in centimeter diapason, and that one is likely to be placed in Caucasus, though he didn't mention where.