- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition members to stage a mass protest action2009-09-21 17:28
In one week, in Rustaveli Avenue near the parliament activists of youth organizations Novemeber 7th and April 9th will stage a mass protest action near the Parliament to demand re-investigation of death of young people - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These young people are Sandro Girgvliani, Buta Robakidze and Zurab Vazagashvili, who, according to human rights organizations, were killed by law enforcement structures' representatives. Up to 500 people are expected to participate.
"In the morning of September 28th we'll turn to the parliament with a demand to establish a commission on investigation of these murders, said initiative group member Dzhaba Jishkariani, letters with the demand of preliminary investigation will be sent to the Prosecutors' Office and President's Administration. If out demand is ignored, we reserve the right to turn to actions".