- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yushchenko wants to tell Obama about threats in the Eastern Europe2009-09-21 18:03
The Ukrainian leader intends to meet with Obama in the nearest future. According to Victor Yushchenko, the main source of instability in Europe is the of border revision, started, in his view, in Georgia - Lenta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"What happened in Georgia isn't only its problem, it's the problem of the European Union, - the President of Ukraine said. - The occurred violation of border integrity means it became possible. We all became more vulnerable".
At the same time, Yushchenko believes that integration of Ukraine in NATO can help to keep the country in its present-day borders. "Europe must learn unity, he highlighted. Joining the Alliance will benefit both sides, and NATO will get even more".
In August 2009 in his open letter to Victor Yushchenko Dmitry Medvedev, the president of Russia, stated that Ukraine supplied Georgia with weapons, from which "civilians and Russian peacemakers in Tskhinval' were killed. Then Medvedev made a decision to delay the arrival of Mikhail Zurabov, Russia's new ambassador to Ukraine.