- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: Saakashvili’s speech at the UN General Assembly will bring results2009-09-21 18:32
According to the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, the presentation of Mikheil Saakashvili will not only be beneficial from the political point of view, but will have policy sense for the real settling of conflicts -GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The fact we managed to draw the question from the Security Council to the General Assembly, points at the success of the Georgian diplomacy ", Bakradze noted.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the Georgian delegation headed by Mikheil Saakashvili is staying with an official visit in New York; on September 24th the president will participate in the 64th session of the UN general Assembly. Saakashvili intends to turn the audience's attention to the situation in Caucasus.