- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Report to the People” action to be held in Zugdidi2009-09-22 11:01
Residents of the regional center will be able to acquaint with the work of the government of Georgia over 8months of this year. It will be posted in special boards in the central street of the city.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Such actions are held in the framework of "people's dialog", declared by Mikheil Saakashvili.
These actions have already been conducted in Tbilisi, Rustavi, Telavi, Kutaisi. The government promises to hold them in all the cities of the country.
In Telavi, at the similar action, the President pronounced a speech, and stated that came with the fulfilled promise: 10 km of the highway leading to Tbilisi promised after the parliamentary elections of 2008. He claimed that highway (Gombori road) would be finished soon.