- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to exclude world recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-09-22 11:05
Hillary Clinton, the U.S Secretary of State, on behalf of the USA promised to do everything to avoid world recognition of independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held behind the closed doors. Clinton also expressed hope that South Ossetia and Abkhazia will be recognized in the world as Georgian regions.
The Secretary made clear that the United States does not and will not recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and made clear to the Georgians that we would continue to work with other members of the international community so that other countries wouldn't recognize as well," said Philip Gordon, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, speaking about the recent meeting between U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili. "