- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Verbeke visits Abkhazia2009-09-22 12:22
The co-chairman of the Genava Talks will meet with Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, and Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Minister, the Abkhazian government's press service reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As it's widely known, Abkhazia demands from the world community to solve the problem of vessel captures by Georgian border guards. Besides, the Geneva Talks co-chairman prepare a draft project on non-use of force in South Caucaus.
Geneva Talks started in October 2008, after the 5-day war in South Ossetia. The participants are delegations of Georgia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Russia, and the USA. The co-chairmen are the EU, the OSCE and NATO representatives. Seven rounds were held, and the only result of the meetings was a document with proposals on joint incident prevention and response in Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.