- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian expert: Saakashvili is ballast for the USA2009-09-22 14:11
Kakha Katsitadze, the military expert, absolutely rules out the possibility of deployment of U.S. missile defense system in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He made this statement in his interview to Akhali Taoba, the Georgian newspaper. He even rules out their deployment in Caucasus in general - Regnum.
According to Katsitadze, to make these systems effective, they must be located on the trace of missile of the potential enemy - in this case, Iran.
If missiles are shot from Iran to Europe, shooting them down from Georgia will be impossible.
The configuration, being established in the world, leaves no room for politicians like Saakashvili, the expert says. In his view, the President of Georgia became ballast for the USA.