- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Transportation administrations of Georgia and the USA agreed on cooperation2009-09-22 14:14
The due accord was inked today by representatives of the United Transport Administration of Georgia and the Transportation security administration of the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement was initiated by the American side. It implies active participation of the U.S. transportation administration in solution of security issues of Georgian civil aviation.
In particular, in concerns the further improvement of security system of Tbilisi international airport and its approximation to demands of the international standards. Therefore new equipment will be purchased and installed.
American colleagues will also conduct trainings on aviation security for Georgian specialists.
After the events on security reinforcement direct flights between the USA and Georgia will be started.