- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-ombudsman of Georgia joined Alasania’s team2009-09-22 16:02
At today's press conference the ex-envoy of Georgia to the UN, Irakli Alasania, stated that today to his political union Our Georgia-Free Democrats officially join ex-ombudsman Sozar Subari and Koka Guntsadze, the ex-adherent of Irakli Okruashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Today is an important day for our political union. Previously we stated that regard the shift of power via elections as the only right way. Our goal is the change of electoral environment and legislation, taking office via elections. Our union will be that alternative to the authorities, which will be able to conduct core democratic changes in the country and build the just democratic state", Alasania stated.
According to Alasania, Sozar Subari revealed himself as a champion for justice, uncompromising defender of citizens' rights, who rebelled against injustice.
He called Koka Guntsadze the same fighter for justice.
"Together we'll continue principled struggle for change of the electoral environment and together take part in the elections ", Alasania highlighted and said that his party will take part in local, and then in parliamentary and presidential elections.