- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting in Gali finished without any result2009-09-23 10:15
Another 5-side meeting in Gali [Abkhazia] in the framework of incident prevention mechanism was futile, the Georgian side says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shota Utiashvili, the Georgian MIA spokesman, a number of issues was discussd, including severe crime situation in Gali region, increased number of assaulting civilians, problems connected with children attending schools in the neighbouring Zugdidi region.
The meeting lasted for 4 hours, no specific decisions were made, but, according to Utiashvili, some improvements over Gali school students problem was reached. He hopes that children from Gali region will be allowed to transfer to Zugdidi region and study in Georgian schools.
Meetings in Gali have been held since July 14th, participants represent Georgia, Abkhazia, Russia, the UN and the EU.
According to previously spread messages, the meeting must have been held in Chuburkhinji settlement [Gali region].