- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze and Fried negotiated over Guantanamo prisoners’ transfer2009-09-23 12:09
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, and Daniel Fried, the ex-Assistant U.S. secretary of State, yesterday held a meeting in Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alongside with other issues, they discussed the issue of Guantanamo inmates' transfer to Georgian prisons.
According to Vashadze, the negotiations are being conducted on theoretical level, but as the USA and Georgia are partners, they must cooperate in all fields.
Fried assures that it concerns only few prisoners, and the USA, being Georgia's partner, will make no steps able to harm the country's security.